Memorial Park Funeral Home
Your dream job awaits you at Memorial Park! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! Voted one of 2022's Top Workplaces, we are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Memorial Park. We can't wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you'll love it here.
Memorial Park is searching for a passionate, licensed Embalmer to join our Care Center team. Why is this opportunity for you?:
Benefits of Working at Memorial Park Funeral Home and Cemetery:
• We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Memorial Park Funeral Home family.
• We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company offering multiple opportunities for growth.
• We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balanced.
• One of the top 10 most visited sites in Memphis. Home of the Crystal Shine Grotto
• Awesome community events, including a Fallen Heroes Ceremony and Camp Good Grief to help children with grief
Here at Memorial Park Funeral Home we strive for work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
Perform embalming, disinfecting, dressing, preparing and casketing of the deceased using appropriate precautions and OSHA standards. Also required to make removals based on a rotating schedule.
• Current license in the state of Tennessee or must be able to reciprocate
• 1+ years of funeral industry experience
• Knowledge of current federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry
To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or for a confidentially conversation please reach out to Ashley Leatherwood, Care Center Manager by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (901)786-6501 . We can't wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you'll love it here!
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/GKmNKOC4RRp6JHKYNSkXRG
Memorial Park Funeral Home
5668 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119