Mountain View Funeral Home
Overview: Funeral Director / Embalmer
MOUNTAIN VIEW FUNERAL HOME
$3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! Voted one of 2022's Top Workplaces, we are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it.
Why Work at Mountain View:
• Mountain View is the premiere combination Cemetery & Funeral Home location, in Pierce County. It is where Tacoma goes to remember!
• At Mountain View we know passion creates meaningful action. If you have a passion for serving people – Mountain View is for you!
• We understand the gravity of Loss and Respect the emotions that families face & we sensitively guide them to a place of comfort & relief.
• As an organization we strive to put ourselves into the shoes of our client families.
• We care for the departed, comfort the living & help families plan for the future.
• Mountain View is the premiere combo location funeral home in Pierce County
• Tacoma is nestled against Commencement Bay and the South Puget Sound with sweeping views of Mt. Rainier.
• The Tacoma waterfront boasts an array of public art pieces including ART at Point Ruston and Tacoma's Museum Row in downtown.
• The South Puget Sound area has some of the hiking trails and outdoor activities in North America.
• You would have waterfalls & rainforest, national parks within day trips and short drives.
• The Pacific Northwest hosts one of the most desirable, natural and beautiful living spaces of anywhere in North America.
Employment at Mountain View is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
We are seeking a Assistant Chapel Location Manager. This position will be responsible for directing and leading funeral home operations including selecting, training, and motivating location staff to assure delivery of service is above and beyond client expectations. The successful candidate will have strong planning, organizational and time management skills, as well as, previous management experience.
As a Funeral Director/Embalmer at Mountain View, you'll be responsible for providing a source of support, guidance, and direction to families before, during, and after the loss of a loved one.
Qualified candidates must be a Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer in Washington (or possess the ability to reciprocate), have excellent communication skills and integrity, and an innate passion for serving others. Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS (https://nsmg.jobs.net/en-US/join)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/
Mountain View Funeral Home
4100 Steilacoom Blvd. SW.
Lakewood, WA 98499