Decatur & Atlanta
Come visit us in beautiful Decatur, Georgia, with easy access to nearby Atlanta.
Gupton-Jones College, Decatur, GA, Webinar: July 2, 2019, 1 pm to 3 pm EST (12 pm to 2 pm CST)
College Refund Policy
A full refund will be made to any student who cancels the enrollment contract within 72 hours (until midnight of the third day excluding Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays) after the enrollment contract is signed or within the student’s first three scheduled class days (does not apply to Seminars).
- Refunds any unused portion of the fees if a student withdraws before completing fifty (50) percent of the period of enrollment except for:
- Items that were special ordered for a particular student and cannot be sold to another student;
- Items that were returned in a condition that prevents them from being used by or sold to new students;
- Non-refundable fees for goods and/or services provided by third party vendors
- Students attending less-than fifty (50) percent of a term will receive a prorated refund of tuition based on percentage attended
- There will be no refund if a student attends fifty (50) percent, or more, of the term.
Refunds will be made within forty-five (45) days following the proper withdrawal of the student. Discontinuing classes does not constitute formal withdrawal.
NOTE: This bulletin in all or in part is subject to change without notice.