Chapel of the Chimes - Hayward, CA
Overview: Assistant Chapel Location Manager
If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! Voted one of 2022's Top Workplaces, we are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it.
Why Work at Chapel of the Chimes Hayward:
• We are the largest provider in the East Bay and still growing
• We serve a diverse community with strong connections to the location
• Incredible facility, with many unique offerings and more being developed
• Great staff, with 2 other NorthStar locations within 45 minutes
• We value collective input from all members of our staff
• Hayward is known as the Heart of the Bay due to its central proximity to major cities like San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose
• Access to a wide range of entertainment and outdoor activities
• Year round temperate climate
• 2nd most diverse city in California with an urban suburban mix feel
Employment at Chapel of the Chimes Hayward is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
We are seeking a Assistant Chapel Location Manager. This position will be responsible for directing and leading funeral home operations including selecting, training, and motivating location staff to assure delivery of service is above and beyond client expectations. The successful candidate will have strong planning, organizational and time management skills, as well as, previous management experience.
• Lead and develop a cooperative team environment that is respectful, communicative, accountable and service oriented
• Conduct funeral and memorial ceremonies in a professional and caring manner
• Meet with At-Need families, and carry out funeral services from the initial first call to final disposition
• Monitor and assess performance of oneself and others to make improvements or take corrective action
• Manage assigned elements of the day to day operations of the funeral home
• Coordinate staff for services, visitations or identification viewings as business needs warrant
• Maintain compliance for state board and county health inspections
• Conduct all ongoing training and safety classes as required annually and staff meetings on a regular basis
• 5+ years of experience in related field
• 2+ years of management or leadership experience, funeral profession preferred
• Must posses active Funeral Director License, as required by State & local regulations
• Excellent customer relations and actively looking for ways to help others
• Professional communication and effective leadership skills
Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities that await for you here. To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or confidentially email your resume to email@example.com. Please include the title of this job along with the location name for which you are applying in your email. We can't wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you'll love it here!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/PdZzPGTAd48AXcJj6sgeAq
Chapel of the Chimes - Hayward, CA
32992 Mission Boulevard
Hayward, CA 94544