Gupton-Jones College of Funeral Service will be hosting an Open House on CAMPUS as well a VIRTUAL open house on Saturday February 6, 2020.
We look forward to meeting you either in person or virtually. Please decide which option works best for you, but please attend at least one . Open house is a great opportunity for you to see the campus , meet your admissions advisor, our school president and other staff and faculty who will be assisting you on your educational journey. Please feel free to bring a friend or family member who might be interested or who will be providing support for you as you complete the program.
OPEN HOUSE ON CAMPUS
Date: SATURDAY 2/6/2021
Time: 10:00AM -12:00PM
Location: 5141 Snapfinger Woods Dr
Decatur, GA 30035
- If you will be attending the open house on campus, please be here at 10am as tours and information session will start promptly.
- We will be practicing safe social distancing.
- Please be sure to wear your mask or you will not be allowed to enter the building.
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any flu-like symptoms, please stay home and attend our virtual open house.
- We will offer refreshments and an opportunity for any questions.
- If you will be coming to campus, Please RSVP with your admissions advisor Carolyn Lowe firstname.lastname@example.org if your last name begins with the letters M-Z
- If you will be coming to campus, Please RSVP with your admissions advisor Dominick Hicks email@example.com if your last name begins with the letters A-N
If you will be coming to campus please call 770-593-2257 to RSVP or you can call your admissions advisor. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any additional questions.
VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE
Date: SATURDAY 2/6/2021
- This open house will also include an opportunity for you to ask any questions you might have as well as interact with our faculty and staff.
- Please use the following Registration URL to log on a few minutes before it begins at Noon.
- Be sure to mute your audio until the question and answer time at the end of the webinar.
RECORDED OPEN HOUSE
- Available to view anytime.
- If you are not able to attend our open house on campus or our virtual open house, we do have a recorded version that you can view anytime.
- Please take this opportunity to click on the link below and see some of our key faculty and view the actual campus.
- Here is the link for the recorded open house https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/8715291423170374668